- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Holiday Schedule
- Contact Us
Boil Water Notice Rescinded - March 14, 2020
Boil Water Notice Rescinded March 14, 2020 On March 11, 2020, the Texas Commission on Environme... [more...]
Election Day Unofficial Results - May 20, 2019
Official Election Results General Election May 4, 2019 Mayor: Jennifer McCoy Unopposed 108 Votes... [more...]
New Trash Service Provider Effective October 1, 2019
Beginning October 1, 2019, City trash services will be provided by Ameri-Tex Services, Inc. You will continue to be billed through your water bill each month. However, there will be a few noticeable changes in your service.
- Trash pick-up will change from twice per week to one time per week.
- All residents will be provided one (1) 96-gallon poly-cart for use. Additional carts will be available, subject to additional rates. No other carts will be allowed. Any additional carts not provided through Ameri-Tex will not be picked up.
- All carts will need to be placed on the curb no later than 7 a.m. on your scheduled pick-up day.
- All carts will need to be off of the curb no later than 7 a.m. the following day. Any carts left on the street will be subject to code enforcement fines.
- Once per month, you will be allowed one (1) bulk item for curbside pick-up. You must schedule those pick-ups with our office prior to placing your item at the curb. Trash cannot be left on the curb outside of your scheduled pick-up day.
- Water customers who live outside of the City limits are now eligible for trash services through the City. Please contact City Hall if you wish to begin trash services through your utility billing.
To determine your trash pick-up day, please see the attached map.
For additional rules or questions, please come by City Hall or call us at (903) 764-5657.